[St] Lisa & Richards pictures

The pictures look ALL RIGHT to me. What's the problem?

Lisa and Richard, now those Tornado Red ST's look awesome. If you can just
soften the pointy nose into a nice flowing curve, do the same with the side
fairing, and paint the frame silver they will look fantastic :-)

The next bike I get will be ABS no questions asked.
Even 'ole Clement Salvadori changed his opinion and endorsed them in his
Road tales in the May Rider. Read the article and why. I agree with his
assessment totally. BTDT.

The Ozarks are falling: Let's get it started now.
How about October 17 at the Oxford Inn in Ozark, Arkansas for our annual
Fall ride?
Everybody is welcome but I didn't invite you in case you just show up :-)
Friday, Saturday, Sunday, and return home in Monday.

Jack "Rude Dog" Hays
972-952-5065
"I'll see you on the dark side of the Moon"