[St] Arkansas Ride Last Weekend WAS (Re: ST Pictures)

i wonder why i think those bikes look so good? oh yeah now i remember mine is red also :)
since we are in the picture sharing mood, i will hijack, and include some pictures from my arkansas trip last weekend.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/88221800@N00/sets/72157594387211313/

Had a blast riding up to eureka spring last weekend. Learned a few things.
6. 478 miles in a day is a lot for me
5. Don't chew on a bike while riding and then try and remove with your glove
4. Chicken Farms smell
3. Sweet Tea is why i love living in the south
2. You feel out of place in Eureka Springs if you don't ride a harley
AND THE NUMBER ONE THING I LEARNED:
1. If you buy land in rural arkansas it comes with a broken down car or jeep, and
   if said land doesn't have one the government will provide you one...
jus' kidding, but it did seem like every house in the country had at least one broken down vehicle...
also jack thanks for the route for day 1 it was awesome....
philip