Re: [St] Brake Calipers

You know, from my experience with brake pads of all kinds (both 2 and 4
wheel), I've found that unless you're doing some heavy track work, OEM's are
usually the best choice.

Not only from what you said, Al, but I put a set of EBC Green Stuffs on my
Miata a while back and I'll tell you what...I've never had so much brake
dust.  I went back to the OEM Mazda pads and couldn't have been happier.
The EBC's like to boast they resist fade, but I've gotten into some pretty
scary fade situations with them that I was not expecting.  I can only
imagine the pad compound and behaviour of said pad is similar for the ST.