Re: [St] floppy mirrors

It was me.  Post quoted below:

-------
 I asked a question a while ago ('07?) about how to fix my floppy mirror
joints.  Rupert Galea replied and gave me some tips.  Well, today, after
tightening up my shifting mechanism, flushing my coolant and washing the
bike, I decided to actually do it.  I am not a procrastinator...

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2286477/6

There are a few pictures of my fix job, along with a parts-used list.  I
modified Rupert's idea a bit, but it's essentially the same thing.  Maybe
this will help someone else with the same problem.
 --------

Hope this helps.  Feel free to ask any questions.

David