From: Jonathan West <triumphnutter@xxxxxxxxx>
To: ST List <st@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sat, 7 Jun 2008 12:48 pm
Subject: [St] ST stuff for sale

Well folks, I am sad to say I sold my ST... Someone approached me about buying
it and I just couldn't say no.? I'm having seller's remorse big time.? This
would be easier if the bike was a dud, but it's not.? It's a great bike, and I
just sold it.??? WTF? I look forward to buying another one some day.? There is
definitely a hole in the garage now.
Anyway, I have a bunch of stuff that is going to fleabay, but I'm going to offer
it to you guys first.? If you're interested please email me directly so we don't
bugger up the digest.? Contact me at triumphnutter@xxxxxxxxx? This is strange.?
I feel like I'm cleaning out the closet of a recently lost loved one.?
All the parts were from a 99 ST in Tornado Red
Left and Right side fairings:? I bought these to replace the ones that had
suffered not one,?but two?"zero speed" drops (one on each side!!!!). they were
mounted for?one season only.? When my wife did a track day on?the ST?, I put the
old ones back on, and?from then on, they stayed there. These are both in
excellent condition with no flaws except?minor stone chips where the front tire
tends to spit? up small?debris.? They were only?mounted for?one season.???6
years ago, they were $490 each, a rippoff but I couldn't stand looking at the
scratches, so?I had to buy them. These are?direct factory painted/decals
replacement farings as you would get from your dealer.? ?I would like to see
$250 per side plus shipping.?
Factory Tank bag.? It's been to Deal's gap a few times, the Pisgah Inn, and the
Canaan Valley Resort, but that's about it.? Used, but good shape.? Make me an
offer.
Stock factory windscreen.? Make me an offer.
Red Seat Cowl.? $100
Factory Silencer... Might be fun to drill it up or experiment with?? or boat
anchor? or mount it to your?lawn mower? ?Perfect. $10 plus shipping.
For anyone running soft bags.... I bought the soft bag set up but did not ever
mount them to the ST.? I used the bags on other bikes of mine but never mounted
the black plastic protectors for the rear body work.? Even if you are running
aftermarket soft bags, these protectors would prolly help save the
bodywork/paint on the ST.? So if anyone wants?just the?black protector?portion
of the soft bag "kit" it was part of, make me an offer.? It should have
everything you need to mount them.? The bags are not for sale.?
I'm sure no one would want them, but I have the stock fork springs as well.?
I also have?a perforated?Triumph Retro Leather Jacket (the one with the
checkerboard) ?size 44 which looks the biz?on the Red ST.??I'd like to think the
jacket shrunk, but I'm sure it's the same size...... needless to say it's a
little tight on me these days.??Triumph stopped making?the perforated model
years ago.? It is in excellent used shape. No scratches, falls, wipeouts, cat
hair, mice, smoke, beer smell or nothin...? Has the elbow and shoulder armor and
a pocket for the?spine armor but?no pad.??Also has the?zips for attaching to
pants.? $150 plus?shipping.? ?
I think I may have some other stuff, but that's all I can think of for now.?
I've always enjoyed the list, mostly listening, and think I'll still hang out a
while.? But I definitley feel weird not having the ST around.? I called the
insurance company to cancel the insurance and I feel like I just buried
someone.? I hate selling bikes....
Cheers,
Jonathan West
triumphnutter@xxxxxxxxx