From: John Ulizzi <jaulizzi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: neo_motorhead_society@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; "NE OH HSTA group @ Yahoo" <neohhsta@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; st@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx; HSTA National <hsta@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, June 9, 2008 12:07:40 PM
Subject: [St] Chain breaker, riveter

Het folks,

Since one bike needs a chain now and the other has 21k
on its original chain and will need one soon, I am
considering purchasing chain breaker and riveting
tools and doing it myself. Which one do i want, where
is the best place to buy, and how hard is it to do?

Hope this doenst start a tire or oil like thread...

Thanks,

John