Re: [St] Running Hot?

The short answer is yes the 1050 does seem to run hotter than the previous
series.

Having said that, I've been a bit concerned a few times when I'm stuck in
traffic and see the temp gauge going up on my 05 ST. However its never gone
higher than leaving three bars unlit (I cant remember how many were showing). Once
moving with some cool air flow it comes down quite quickly.

It may be worth getting your cooling system checked out to be sure.

Brett.