Re: [St] I'm back!

Ken,

Some of us have been lurking when we've had other bikes and are now back in the ST fold. Richard & I just got two '08 STs, and I am so happy to be back on an ST after having a Tiger for 5 years. Jack is still around. He's on the Digest version and will surely be replying tomorrow. Kohlscheen and Gagliano are still around, posting occasionally. A few others I am sure will be popping in to say hello. Welcome back!

Lisa
'08 Tornado Red ST

Ken Pickett wrote:

"Lostdawg" has found his way back to the list. Sold my 00 Sprint ST in 04
and almost immediately regretted it. Since I have owned a S3 an America, and
a Ducati Multistrada. Just recently bought a Street Triple to be my play
bike and I will go down to Fort Myers to pick up my new 07 ST towards the
end of the month to take on touring duty. Curious how many old dawgs are
left? I see Matt is still here. What happened to Sheley after he moved to
NJ? Is Hanke still around, Jack "rude dawg" Hayes??

Ken

Orlando, FL