Re: [St] George W

On Jun 16, 2008, at 3:20 PM, Lisa & Richard White wrote:

You can still get regular for $3.87 a gallon at some stations in the greater Houston area. I believe I even saw a few at $3.85. . . . .

REGULAR here in Ferndale yesterday (didn't check today) was $4.99.

Yeah I bet Houston has more than one gas station.

California has the highest gas prices in the nation on average.

Humboldt county has the highest gas prices in California on average.

Ferndale has the highest gas prices in Humboldt county.

Great place to live but the energy costs can kill you here. Don't get me started on the fact I have a fire going right now because the house was so cold. Middle of June and were only seeing low 50s for the high temps this week.

What's with you guys from Texas that just love rubbing it in my face? First Jack, now you? :)

Matt Knowles - Ferndale, CA - http://www.knowlesville.com/matt/ motorcycles
'99 Sprint ST - for going fast and far (2CZUSA)
'01 KLR650 (A15) - for exploring the North Coast backroads
'97 KLX300 & '01 Lakota - for playing in the dirt
'79 KZ400 - just because it was the first vehicle I ever owned