Re: [St] I'm back!

Nice to hear from some familiar Dawgs! Feels good to be back in the fold
although I won't officially pick up my new ST until the end of the month. I
have a feeling others may come back around. There's not another bike (IMO)
that does it all as well as the Sprint and Triumph has proven to be a truly
progressive company.

Yes Jack, we met. I came up with Eric and Mark Hanke for a couple of Eastern
Rallyes. I was the skinny little guy with the black ST with silver rims
before it came with silver rims. I sat on your bike and thought "I'm too
young for helibars" Well now I'm older and appreciate Triumph raising the
bars and pulling them back : )

Lisa, How in the world did you touch the ground riding a Tiger? My
Multistrada was about the limit of my comfort zone and I wore thick boots
LOL. Glad you and Richard are back on ST's as well.

I guess I'm not surprised Eric sold his bike and moved on. I think the
deaths of Troy Blood and Eric House really rattled him and made him a little
reflective about his own life. That's the feeling I got anyway.

To Joel, if you get a chance to ride a Street Triple, do it! It's has the
largest fun factor of any bike I have owned. It's very light and that 675
triple is an awesome power plant. You might have trouble finding one though.
They are in high demand. I had mine shipped from AZ to FL. Local dealer sold
one for 3 grand over sticker (scum bags)

Ken Pickett
Lost Dawg