Re: [St] I'm back!

Lisa, How in the world did you touch the ground riding a Tiger? My
Multistrada was about the limit of my comfort zone and I wore thick boots
LOL. Glad you and Richard are back on ST's as well.

Well, I couldn't flat foot it, but I came within an inch of doing so ;-). The problems came in when I had to take if off centerstand. It went down once that way. Plus, it was an issue if you had to stopped on an incline or over a "dip". There is a reason I had many, many more miles on my '99 ST than on my '03 Tiger when I sold it.

BTW, Jack and Bird Dawg (David Viosca) are going to be in Arkansas in October, and Richard & I are going to join them. Here's what Jack posted about the trip:

The Ozarks are falling: Let's get it started now.
How about October 17 at the Oxford Inn in Ozark, Arkansas for our annual
Fall ride?
Everybody is welcome but I didn't invite you in case you just show up :-) Friday, Saturday, Sunday, and return home in Monday.

Of course Florida is quite far from there, but the first ST gathering had several guys from your neck of the woods, so to speak ;-)!

Lisa