Re: [St] '08' Fuel Line Disconnect

Doug

Could it be that the O-ring is stuck because of so long w/o being
disconnected? Remember that they are fragile. Even the upper female one cracked on my bike. Did you try to rotate then a bit? Do you have pictures?

Fred

I'm trying to remove the fuel tank from my 2008 Speed3 and I can't remove the fuel line from the tank. I slid the hose connector release to one side, but the coupling won't disconnect. Am I doing something wrong?
Doug