[St] Want to play guess the estimate?

I was in a relatively minor accident yesterday.  I'd just
turned a corner on a city street, and someone pulled out of
a parallel parking space and cut me off.  I managed to avoid
hitting him, but in doing so I got sucked into a gravity vortex
and the bike went sliding down the road on its left side.  I'd
guess I was going about 15MPH when I went down.

Visually, it had the sort of damage one might expect-- broken
peg, shifter, and clutch lever, scratched plastics, mirror,
bar ends, side stand.  A summary image of the damage is here:

http://flickr.com/photos/whipartist/2591091422/

and there are lots of other photos here:

http://flickr.com/photos/whipartist/sets/72157605685511834/

The only damage that's not shown is that the top of the topcase
is also scratched.

I just got an estimate from Munroe motors.  Anybody want to
guess what it was?

-Patti

P.S.  Except for a couple of tiny bruises and scrapes, I came
out of it undamaged.  I'm a little bit sore today, but not
too bad.