Re: [St] Patti Caked!

Patti,

Depending on your insurer the $4k might be enough to cause it to be a total loss. The last time that I had to deal with something like that the breaking point was around 75% of fair market value before they'd consider it a total loss. Yours may vary significantly.

Best of luck,

Nate
00SprintRS

Patti Beadles wrote:
I'm hoping the bike isn't totaled. Blue book retail on it is
just over $5000 in average condition, and mine is (well, was) in great shape with embarrassingly low miles and hard luggage.