From: st-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:st-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Patti Beadles
Sent: Friday, June 20, 2008 10:14 AM
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [St] Patti Caked!

>Did you get the errant drivers info?

Yes!  That's why I instantly got up and chased the guy down.

In addition to my getting his information, the witnesses made
the driver write out a statement that he did not see me and
pulled out in front of me causing me to fall.  I have no idea
what that's worth, though.

I'm hoping the bike isn't totaled.  Blue book retail on it is
just over $5000 in average condition, and mine is (well, was)
in great shape with embarrassingly low miles and hard luggage.

The bike was down on its left side for a minute or two.  The
witnesses/driver were extremely helpful in getting it up and
to the side of the road, once they made sure I was OK.  I did
start it up briefly before it was towed.

-P

NOTICE:  This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information.  Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.