Re: [St] Want to play guess the estimate? (The answer)

Hi Patti,

Sorry to hear about the fall.

I think the dealer is right to replace the radiator.  ST's radiator's are
prone to cracking and leaking if mishandled or shaken to hard.  You've got
to be gentle when moving them aside for access to other stuff.

Hope everything works out for you and your bike.

Dan Wallander