Re: [St] Helmet time...

i have the Schuberth C1, the flip up one. i really should have got the
C2 which is quieter. I got the C1 on an ebay sale and it wa new. With
ear plugs its great and the sun visor is an advantage

Doing a first aid course revently it was obvious that the saftey
advantage of some one being able to help you breathe without taking
your helmet off with a broken neck....should the sh*t really hit the
fan.
I intend to try the Shoei version - ive only really had Shoei before
and they are hard to beat for my shape of skull.

--
iPat