Re: [St] Heated Grips Issue

On Tue 24 Jun 2008, emallett@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> Damien,
>
> If they put the grip for the left side directly on
> the metal bar, and the one for the right on the
> plastic sleeve for the twist grip, then there will be
> a difference.

AFAIK the Triumph grips are designed to compensate for that. I don't notice
any temp difference between left and right, anyway. I use the heated grips
daily in the winter so I can wear summer gloves (when it's not raining!)

Could be that there's an intermittent break in the wire to the left grip.

Eoin

'04 ST955i