From: John Ulizzi <jaulizzi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [St] Caberg Helmets
To: st@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wednesday, June 25, 2008, 3:00 PM

Anybody have experience with these? Are they any good?
Especially you guys across the pond. They dont seem to
be very well distributed in the US. I have never heard
of them, but came across a closeout. Looking at the
solo 104 in particular...

Also curious about sizing. I wear a Shoei now, either
a L or an XL...

Thanks,

John