  From: brettwilson21@xxxxxxx
  To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Wednesday, June 25, 2008 4:35 PM
  Subject: Re: [St] New GPS

   I was seriously considering one of these. I organise rides about once a monthly and figured a navigation system would be a good help rather than relying on my memory. I have narrowed it down to a few units.

  Trouble is the cost of the 550 with a bunch of bits is $1200 + !

  Enought to make balk before I rush out buy one.

  Brett.