Re: [St] Getting the gas tank back on

Mark,

I wish I could offer suggestions, all I can tell you
is getting my tank back on requires a bit of cussing
and swearing...

Question though... why did you have to replace yopur
throttle cables anyway? ( The first time I mean).

Mine have been a bit sticky. After lubing them they
are a bit better, but when I went to refit the harness
at the bar end, I could not get the cable end to stay
flat in the groove of the throttle. Then I noticed a
bevel had been worn on it against the side of the
housing. And the hole in the throttle elongated. Well,
my next project was to install my heated grips, so the
throttle was replaced. It still seems a bit notchy
though...

John