Re: [St] New GPS

The following is a great place to get GPS answers. www.gpsreview.net I have used Tom Tom and Garmin software and there are things I like about both but wish one did all. It's just a case of figuring out what features you need or want the most and figuring out which one does it better, or, more intuitivy to the way you think.

Ken

-----Original Message-----
From: tscerri@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: 6/26/08 4:08 PM
Subject: Re: [St] New GPS

Hello iPat;

The Tomtom Rider comes supplied with a Scala Bluetooth headset, which you can use to hook up the GPS to your phone.

However, I do not really need to listen to my phone whilst riding, and would rather listen to music. So, I use a Motorola bluetooth device, which comes with a bluetooth dongle that plugs into my iPod.  So, I am able to listen to music, with the Rider GPS muting the music and broadcasting directions when needed.

Cheers,
Tony