From: st-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:st-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of BrettWilson21@xxxxxxx
Sent: Sunday, 29 June 2008 7:46 AM
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [St] Ear phones

I've been following this thread with great interest.

I got all excitied when I saw the Shure model pop up. Only to find its been
discontinued.

Has anyone seen or have experience with the replacement for that model?

As has been mentioned I dont use such things very often, but when I'm on a
long ride or touring it would be nice and theres no point buying a crap
product
that doesnt last or is a pain to use.

Anyway, its a gorgeous sunny winter day in Sydney Town. I'm off on a RAT
ride.

Cheers,
Brett.