[St] cush drive & peg

Well just put in me new cush drive an sprocket carrier an bike will be
tested today
It'll be nice for it not to be so sloppy on the take off :-)
Also changed my right foot peg couldn't get hold of a right paeg at sensible
money so had a rummage through some old japanese spares I have and found a
GPZ600 peg that fits
I had to sleeve it downso the pin would be a good fit
It's a wee bit bigger but unless you knew what you were looking for you
couldn't tell
Plus I have a prosthetic right leg an was finding it difficult sometimes to
get my foot on the small peg when I was sore or tired so the bigger peg will
make it easier
I may even change the left one to match it up :-)