[St] 2009 Iron Butt Rally open

Knowing there is a small target audience I thought I'd
still post that the drawing for the 2009 Iron Butt
Rally is open for a couple more weeks.  Even after the
torture of 11 days last August and especially the last
33 hours I'd still do it again next year.  However, a
fortunate life changing event will hamper my long
distance riding the next couple years.  I'm getting
married next month and my soon-to-be wife wants to
have a baby next spring or summer and another 2 years
after that so the 2011 IBR may be out as well.  I'll
be ready in 2013.

Doug