From: Todd J
To: Sprint List
Sent: Sun, 9 Mar 2008 7:34 am
Subject: [St] Triumph Oil Filter Wrench

Anyone else notice that the Triumph Filter wrench doesnt fit the OEM filters for
the 01s any more? (Yes, I am using OEM filters...) Did my local shop once again
convince me why I either drive 90+mi to the next nearest shop or ship from my
old shop 750mi away?! Or could I be overreacting...;-D

The wrench fit the old filter perfectly, but was slightly too small to fit the
current filter.

Todd