[St] Chopped my fender

Well, I took a cue from the triumphnet mods page and decided I needed to do
something about my rear fender.  So, with a DeWalt drill, a dremel (with
cut-off tool and drum sander), and a metal file, I cut off the excess and
ended up with a pretty nice looking rear end.  Now all I need is the tire
hugger to clean up the whole kit-n-kaboodle.

In a previous iteration of this message, I had attached a few photos,
apparently contrary to the list regulations.  So, now if you are inclined to
see the results of my efforts which have covered me in plastic shavings, you
can go to my cardomain page (http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2286477/5).  Pay
no mind to the other pages as they're for my Miata.  I just couldn't figure
out how to give my bike its own page.

David
'99 ST (now a bit more squiddy)