Re: [St] new 08 ST ABS

I think to an extent it depends on your height and
sleeve length as well as your age, as these two sizes
have alot to do with how leaned over you are. At 45 I
am neither bolt upright old or racer crouch young. I
ride an 02 RS, way more leaned forward than the new
ST, it has no Genmars or Helis, and I can ride it
forever. I am 6'1" tall and for my height have longer
than average torso and shorter than average legs and
wear a 36 sleeve [ no appendage length or
knuckle-dragging comments please- :-) ]. This makes my
RS a perfect fit for me but a way long reach to the
bars for some of my buddies. Sprint STs the same
vintage as mine feel bolt upright to me, and the newer
Sprint ( I think a rode an 05 ) even higher, and the
07-08 higher yet. In all probability the 08 is just a
tad forward of where your Trophy is. Take one for a
test drive if you can, but my guess is you will love
it....

Just my two cents for what its worth...

John