Re: [St] new 08 ST ABS

Hi D.J.
I had a 1999, 1200 Platinum Trophy/Genmars & a Corbin, a 2003 Sprint ST/Genmars & a Sargent, I now have a 2006 Sprint ST/ABS Genmars & a Corbin (No Sargent avail.) I'm about to go to a 2008 Sprint ST & no risers/ my old Corbin.  I'm 62/5'9/200+  The Corbin feels great & the bars & windscreen are more relaxed on the 2008. The 2008 has better lighting and a metal tank for magnatic bags. Between the Trophy and the 2003 Sprint I had an FJR 1300 and 2 Ducati ST4's.  As you can see I like the Triumphs. While I'm in a more aggressive position than than on a BMW R1200GS I manage to put on some mileage.  The Trophy had 20,000+  the FJR had 15,000, the Ducati's had a combined total of 30,000, the 2003 Sprint had 36,000 and I have 25,000 on my 2006 Sprint.  Several of my friends have switched to Sprints after riding one of mine. There's no way to answer the question for you but I think if you tried on you'ld like it.  It's hard to say after only a short demo ride. best of luck.
billybob