Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2008 15:27:56 +0200
From: "marc Ve" <daytona955.marc@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [St] Chopped my fender
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Very cool.

I need to do that to my Daytona. The tail ends are very similar.

I have a neat flip bracket for the license plate - springloaded that I want
to fit.

You pull it sideways and it locks the plate out of sight. Unless you know
hoe to do it it looks like an rdinary licnece plate holder.

cheers

Marc
Cape Town,

RSA