[St] Don't jump start

I know that most of you know this, and I know it too, however it didn't stop
me from doing it.  The sun came out so I decided to visit "Baby" who's been
in storage for the last few months.  Baby didn't want to start, even though
I had her on a charger and stabil in the fuel, the battery was just too weak
to get her to fire.  So you all know what I did, even though we all know we
are not supposed to do it, I used my car to jump start the bike.
My cost for this experience was only $90 at Erico Motorsports, but we all
know how $90 turns into $600 when we take a trip to the dealer, since I was
there, I got a new rear tire, and a 6,000 mile tune/fluid change.
What happened when I hooked my car up to the battery was I wiped out the
computer.  They had to reload the program.  Go figure.  They told me a story
of someone else that melted their wiring harness doing the same thing.  I
guess I was lucky! By the way, Erico did a great job and had my bike out the
same day, one day ahead of the snow!

Cheers,

Greg