Re: [St] Cutting out at tickover and other things.

Rik,

Sorry a bit late. I don't read the digests on we.

Glad to hear you fixed it.

You probably choose the most expensive solution (tune boy versus
other products) but you have access to proprietary features w/ it
like adjusting the throttle position, reading the absolute and relative throttle
pos (I just have access to the relative one).
Plus you are completely independent from any dealer now.

Fred