Re: [St] 2001 BRG ST For Sale

Nice part of the UK.  Not far from the A272 - a great bike ride when
you are bored.  Not far from where I am (about 40 miles north).  When
you are over drop me a line if you want to meet up etc.

Regards

Gavin Lawrie
ST'03

On 18 Mar 2008, at 02:47, Peter Chittum wrote:

> My work will be in Farnborough, Hampshire. We're most likely going
> to live
> in Surrey, although we're considering a couple of places in Hampshire.
>
> On Mon, Mar 17, 2008 at 5:54 AM, Rik Relph <rik.relph@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
> wrote:
>
>> Where in England are you going to be based?
>>
>> Rik.
>>
>> FXDWG
>> '02 ST
>>
>> Cambridge, ENGLAND

2GC Limited is a limited company registered in England and Wales.
Address: Albany House, Market Street, Maidenhead, Berkshire, SL6 8BE.
Contact: +44 (0) 1628 421506 // info@xxxxxxxxx
Registered number: 3754183.
Registered office:16, Wentworth Road, Oxford OX2 7TQ.
http://www.2gc.co.uk/