Re: [St] ST replacement

Life is too short to worry about rumors.

My morning started out responding to a fire call that ended up being
someone who died in their sleep unexpectedly. He looked real peaceful
and not a bad way to go. Except that he was roughly my age, in his
late 40s.

Go out and have fun today folks! You just never know.

On Mar 19, 2008, at 10:43 AM, dkamest110@xxxxxxx wrote:

> A more concrete rumor

Matt Knowles - Ferndale, CA - http://www.knowlesville.com/matt/
motorcycles
  '99 Sprint ST - for going fast and far (2CZUSA)
  '01 KLR650 (A15) - for exploring the North Coast backroads
  '97 KLX300 & '01 Lakota - for playing in the dirt
  '79 KZ400 - just because it was the first vehicle I ever owned