Re: [St] ST replacement

I'm not short of stature (inseam: 32") , but if you are, and want a sport
tourer, check out the BMW F800 series. They have a factory-installed
lowering kit. Not knowing, I sat on one at the motorcycle show in November,
and it was like my knees were hitting me in the chin. I was really concerned
until I talked to a rep who informed me that the lowering kit was installed
on the model.

I can't tell you if it would be comfortable for you, but I can say it was
damned uncomfortable for me!

Peter Chittum
San Jose, CA, USA
2001 BRG ST