Re: [St] The Future of Motorcycling

Thx!  I've seen the one you are talking about.  Kinda neat!

I'm glad to see small companies stepping up to the plate!  Like this one:
http://www.flytheroad.com/  or the CarverOne.  Both of these, in my mind,
nail all the problems (real or imagined) that prevent more people from
buying bikes.

The VW Trike was close.  It just needed a roof to make it rain/winter
worthy.  California isn't the only state w/ traffic problems and HOV lanes.
They just pissed me off by cancelling, supposedly because of litigation
concerns.  I even sent VW an email stating that I would never buy one of
their cars again because they cancelled the trike.  They don't care.

I'd love a Tesla, BTW!  Can't afford one thought!  <sniff>

--Joel