Re: [St] The Future of Motorcycling

Somebody has to.  The only respectable efforts I've seen from the major
manufaturers (in the US, at least) have been the Honda Insight (which was
designed several years before the fuel prices went crazy) and, to a lesser
extent, the Prius (ugly, but practical).

I, too, and pleased to see many small comapnies trying to build a ultra
fuel-efficient vehicle.  Be it for the environment's sake, or the
designer/visionary seeing an opportunity to make a lot of money, I'm happy
with the trend.  But $50K for a quad?  Mmmmmyeah, not so much.