From: Young, Mike <myoung@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Tue, 25 Mar 2008 9:18 am
Subject: Re: [St] test

Now tires......I've got a lot of answers for "tires". And
oil.......maybe we just shouldn't even go there.

No, tires are good, even oil is good; anything that doesn't have to do
with "The future of motorcycling"!

Mike
'06 ST
Seattle

NOTICE:  This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s)=
 and may contain confidential and privileged information.  Any unauthorized=
 review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited.  If you are not the=
 intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy al=
l copies of the original message.