[St] Custom Seat Question

I probably asked this before, but I can’t find the answer searching.

I have decided to go with a Sargent saddle now that the IRS has given me back my “refund” for the year.

Are there folks out there that have Sargents?  I’m curious to know if this seat raises the seat height, potentially giving an inseam-challenged fella like myself a longer reach to the pavement.

TIA,

Jeremy Witt

CNS Partners

HYPERLINK "http://www.cns-partners.com/"http://www.cns-partners.com/