Re: [St] Custom Seat Question

Jeremy,

My stock seat is almost Identical to the Sargeant seat in the front.  Where it differs is at my rear (not the seats).  It widens slightly and is more like a tractor seat.  Carbon fiber seat pan is really cool.  Tools are kept in a round plastic tube.  Foam is about the same width as stock.  Maybe slightly thinner, but you would need a micometer to tell the difference.  Very well made.  Slightly more expensive and less standard options than Corbin, but when I compare my seat to a Corbin I am glad I have the Sargeant. Really comfortable.

Gary