Re: [St] The Annual Insurance Question

Buy a Rider magazine, and look at their group insurance plan through
National General. They've beaten every quote I've received from other
companies by a significant margin. I've been with them since around
1981.

On Apr 30, 2008, at 1:29 PM, Lisa & Richard White wrote:

> I know that at least once a year insurance comes up as a topic.  I
> just
> got a quote from Progressive on insuring 2 2008 ABS STs, and it was
> ridiculous!  It was amount $1400 MORE per year than the insurance
> on our
> 2 Tigers. The yearly premium would be $1764.00 for two bikes.  I
> got an
> online quote from Geico for higher limits that was between
> $1,100-1,200.00, which is considerably better.  We do live in Harris
> County, the most expensive county in Texas, but most we every payed on
> our Tigers was $800, total, per year.  We have "clean" records,
> too, and
> we're in our 40s.
>
> Any other companies I should check with?
>
> Thanks!
>
> Lisa
> Soon to have '08 Tornado Red ST

Matt Knowles - Ferndale, CA - http://www.knowlesville.com/matt/
motorcycles
  '99 Sprint ST - for going fast and far (2CZUSA)
  '01 KLR650 (A15) - for exploring the North Coast backroads
  '97 KLX300 & '01 Lakota - for playing in the dirt
  '79 KZ400 - just because it was the first vehicle I ever owned