Re: [St] Fw: The Annual Insurance Question

Philip,
I too use Foremost, and was shocked to see my premiums this spring DROPPED
to $300.  I have one bike and nothing else with them.  Last year I think my
annual was $680 or something like that, and that was down from the $760 that
Progressive was offering.

However, I think part of it is due to the age of the bike.  When you buy a
brand new bike, they hit you with high premiums because so many idiots buy
new bikes and then wreck them shortly afterwards.  If/when you show the ins.
co. that you are a "safe" rider, i.e. go a couple of years without a claim
or performance award (ticket), they gradually drop your rate to something
more reasonable.

Of course, I could be completely wrong about that.  When I bought my '03
Sprint (Nov. 04) new, I was 25, and had been licensed for 2 yrs.

Dan