[St] 2008 Sprint ST

I miss my 2002 Sprint ST and am considering buying a newer one.  SO I am looking for information on the 1050 Sprints.

Were the handlebars raised in 2007?
Will the higher handlebar retro fit 2005-2006?
Was there a headlight improvement in 2008?  Did it work?
What does it take to get a 2007 set of headlights to work well?
Is the heat from the exhaust pipe still roasting the right calf?  if so, does insulating wrap work?
Was a better heat shield put between the muffler and the seat starting in 2007?

Thanks,
Lou