[St] A Source For Triumph Paint

Just found a source for the British Racing Green paint for my 01 Sprint ST.

  North Georgia Collision sells Sikkens Lesonal paint, compatable to to Dupont Chromobase.  They quoted me $26.50 for a half-pint of color, and 28.50 for a "clear kit," but did say it is compatable with most all eurathane clear coats.

  I am not paint entire panels, just touching up deep scratches and chips, so if anyone else needs some, we can go in on this.

  -Steve Boudreaux