[St] Insurance and Break In

Thanks to all of you that replied with insurance tips! Looks like Safeco is going to be the one what works out for us this time. The Progressive quote that got me hunting was literally $1,092 higher than Safeco!! For reference, Safeco quoted $672 total, for the 2 STs.

As for my break in question, I am assuming that they still want you to run though the same breaking schedule we did for the Tigers and prior STs. If I remember correctly, that basically limits you to 50 mph for the first 100 miles. I am hoping someone will tell me something different ;-). Also, since we're doing a fly and ride with these STs, it will be approximately 900 miles before our first oil change. If I remember correctly, Triumph advises it at 500 miles. I am not interested assisting Richard with changing the oil for 2 bikes in a hotel or autoparts store parking lot. . . . . . I bet this extra 400 miles is not really a problem. Thoughts?

Thanks!
Lisa
Soon to be owner of 2008 Tornado Red Sprint ST