Re: [St] Insurance and Break In

That site has been doing the rounds for quite some time now and keeps popping
up on a regular basis on all sorts of forums.

Everytime I look at it, it seems like it hasnt been updated.

There are as many opinions on this as people that have been breaking in
engines.

In all the searching I have done, I cant find an indepedant lab test that can
say what benefits, disadvantages etc there are to any method of running in an
engine. For now it seems that conventional wisdom, that is the slow method,
predominately prevails.

Brett.