Re: [St] Break In

I'm skeptical of any benefits to the run it like you stole it method. Especially for a bike with the intended purpose of the Sprint.

Personally, I would change the oil at 500 miles though. A lot of metal ends up in the oil during the first 500 miles of break in and the sooner you get that out of the engine the better.

Probably nothing drastic would happen if you let it go to 900 miles, but if it were my bike, I'd find somewhere along the way to do a quick oil change.