From: Karl Clark <kctex99@xxxxxxxxx>
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Tue, 6 May 2008 4:19 pm
Subject: Re: [St] Insurance and Break In

Read this article.

http://www.mototuneusa.com/break_in_secrets.htm

I've always heard (starting in the mid 70's) that if
you break-in an engine fast-an-hard then it will be a
more powerful engine compared to one that was babied
during break-in, but it won't last as long.
My personal opinion on break-in, ride it normally as
you always will BUT keep it in 5th not 6th and keep
the RPM's on the low side when accelerating for a
thousand miles or so.
Or baby one and rip on the other and let us all know
in 5 years.
-

--- Lisa & Richard White <redriders@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>