[St] Gregg!!!! and 10 years

Greg, my man! Where the heck you been.
I seemed to have lost your e-mail.
BTW, got my first guitar this past Christmas at the age of 59. Gotta' get
some lessons. (Greg used to write for Guitar magazine).
Greg, you still riding?
And yes, I still have my red 99 ST and on the way for new tenny shoes this
past weekend dawned on me that she is now NINE YEARS OLD.
But she still looks almost new and impresses me every time I ride her.
BTW, Bird Dawg and I are headed to the Ozarks this next weekend if your
still riding and around.
Lisa, per my dealer and myself's agreement we changed the oil at 600-700
miles and put dino oil back in.
Then at 1500 we changed again to Mobil 1 and still no oil consumption
between changes at 4k.
BTW, he and I also agreed and after the first 50 miles  used 1k higher rev
limit than was specified.
Now get those puppies broken in and let's ride.
One last thing, what is your route back home from NM?

Jack "Rude Dog" Hays
972-952-5065
"I'll see you on the dark side of the Moon"
4 - 8 - 15 - 16 - 23 - 42