[St] Old Dawgs

OK, I'll ask now as I know it's too late to do this year.
Maybe...............

Bird Dawg and I are planning another trip into the Ozarks around September,
after the MotoGP, or in October.
I know Richard and Lisa are planning on making the falls trip now.
Any more of the old Dawgs want to meet up?

Plus, we could all meet up at the MotoGP in Indy for whoever is there.

BTW, we are headed to the Ozarks next weekend on May 16-17-18 if anyone
wants to join in.
Across the Talimena, Mena, north to Hwy 250, Mount Magazine, spend the
night at Ozark, the Pig Trail, Kingston, Bull Shoals and Push Mountain
area, back south-west toward Ozark, Mount Magazine, Mena, Talimena, and
back home to Texas.

AND, NEW Dawgs are most welcome to join in also :-)

Never had an Iguana Dawg or tripod Dawg but either are welcome.

Jack "Rude Dog" Hays
972-952-5065
"I'll see you on the dark side of the Moon"
4 - 8 - 15 - 16 - 23 - 42